Saturday, January 7, 2023

Tastet New Year's Eve 2022

One of the things we enjoy in the winter is doing puzzles together.  We find it very enjoyable.


Obviously, Captain Jack likes to "do" them as well.  Ha!


Finishing up more audiobooks.



While Jack likes to be in the same room as everyone else, Fig prefers to be alone.  LOL!


Cream cheese potato soup and ham & swiss sliders are a good winter meal.



I got a new sweatshirt from my niece for Christmas.






New Year's Eve - I made a new batch of my Cajun seasoning.  I love this recipe and we use it all the time.
HERE is the recipe.  I got this plastic container at Dollar Tree and it is a perfect size!


I also cooked up a batch of red beans and rice for our family New Year's Eve get-together.
Our families love this meal and HERE is my father-in-law's recipe.


We had dinner, looked at some really old photos and had some good laughs and memories, and then sang around the piano.




Jack, Eric, and Summer





The Wolfe family and Tastet family
New Year's Eve 2022
Back row: Kylee-16, Adam-42, Autumn-17, Evan-14
Couch: Jack-11, Eric-42, Sierra-15, Addie-19
Floor: Rachel-43, Me-45, Clover-5, Summer-12


Cuzins 
New Year's Eve 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment