Sunday, January 22, 2023

Friday after Nana's Visit

Friday, I worked from 8am-2:45pm.  The girls were off Friday so they worked on school and housework.
I did a quick trip to Walmart after work and then tanning at the gym.  Definitely need some sunshine therapy.  The clouds and overcast skies are getting to me.  


I made hamburger gravy over bread with pickled beets on the side for dinner.
Autumn and Sierra went to a high school youth activity from 5:30-10:30pm.  They went to a Winterhawks hockey game and had a blast.  Summer and I played some games and watched Little House.  Boy, I was tired.  I think the last two weeks caught up to me.



Old Max decides to just chew on a stick on his walk.  LOL!


Trying a new author and finished this audiobook.
On to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment