Friday, May 12, 2023

Beautiful Weekend and Missions Dinner

We had to do a few repairs on our Oregon home due to selling.  There was one piece of wood that had some small rot and we had it replaced and I painted it.




We also replaced some boards that had some rot on the front porch.  Eric replaced them and I repainted it all.



It really warmed up the 28th!  It reached 88 degrees!  That meant it was 85 in our house - whew!  I sat outside in the cool grass just to cool off a little.  It was a good day to paint though!



I so love when we get such a pretty start to the day with blue skies and sunshine and warm temps!  It just rejuvenates me to get things done - it's so nice to have the windows and door open in the morning.  Smell the fresh air and hear the birds singing.  Ahhh.








The girls and Kylee had a double birthday party for their friends, Tabi and Paige from 11-3pm at the church.  I went to Amity and went to Evan's track meet which went from 12-5pm.




It was an absolutely beautiful day weather-wise - mid 70s and sunny.


On the way home from the meet, I had a big scare which I will share in the next post.


This was my car after I landed in the ditch.



That evening, I attended a dinner fundraiser hosted by the Hungary missions team that Autumn is on.
The Wolfes were able to come as well to support her.  Autumn was a server, Sierra helped plate food and Summer did childcare and drinks.


Each team member had a minute to speak.


Brian - their youth pastor


Thomas


Mark


Hailey


Drew


Tabitha


And Autumn.  I'm so proud of her heart to do this trip and excited to see the work God will do in her life through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment