Thursday, March 7, 2024

Day of Sunshine, Sourdough and Sweet Tea

Good Tuesday morning!  It is February 27th.
School - Day 125.
Eric has a second day at Power Room in Ponte Vedra.


My husband surprised me last night with tickets for my birthday to see the Beach Boys in concert!  He is unfortunately going to be traveling for work so Autumn will be going with me. :)


It was such a gorgeous day that we did school outside!  I absolutely love doing that!




The cats enjoyed being outside too with us.  Nuggie is getting better at not trying to bolt and staying inside the fence.


Sweet tea and sunshine!



Fresh sourdough as well - what a great day!


Nuggie even came in after awhile and knocked out of the loveseat.  LOL!


Jackson naps outside.


Sleeping princess.


A fun memory of when we lived in Ohio and Max was finding his ball in the snow.  He LOVED the snow.  I miss you buddy so much!


Nuggie likes to stay close to me now.  When I'm in the shower, she waits outside the door. :)


I just love days in the sunshine.  And enjoying a warm springlike evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment