Monday, March 4, 2024

Nature Trail Nearby

Saturday, February 24
Today, one year ago, our Figgie passed away unexpectedly.  She was the first Tastet pet cat and will always be remembered and loved.  We rescued her as a tiny kitten all alone on the streets and raised her.  We miss you, Fig.  I wish you didn't pass away.  

That's why I am so grateful for our two current rescue cats - Cappie Jack and Nugget.  They bring me joy every day.


I'm still pretty sore from all the lifting and work at Aspire.  I'm just getting old.  Sierra had to work 8-3pm.  After she got off work, we explored a little trail close to our house.
Check out this huge equestrian center!



I love yellow flowers!


My girlies.





We really enjoyed getting out in nature on this beautiful Florida February day.



I love my Cappie Jack.


We ended the night with a Facetime call with Addie and Brad. :)




I love hearing from our college kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment