Sunday, March 31, 2024

Goodbye March!

Goodbye March!  It has been quite the whirlwind for us.

My mom visited for the first time since we moved to Florida.
We made a weekend trip to Pensacola to visit Addie and Brad.
I worked an Aspire event in Los Angeles.
Sierra and Summer attended a Disciple Now Weekend at First Baptist Church of Orange Park.
We joined the choir at Westside Baptist Church.
Lots of dentist and eye doctor appointments.
I went to my first concert - The Beach Boys - with my daughter.
My daughter and her boyfriend came home for Easter break from college.
And my favorite - Easter Sunday!

I thought I would update on my yearly goals.
I totally blew my gym and walk a day goals.  
I got new glasses - check!
We purchased a third vehicle with cash - check!
Autumn applied to attend PCC, she took the CLT exam as well as the PCC placement exams - check!
I read Pride and Prejudice for Feburary and am finishing Little Women for March - check!

I hope your March was prosperous and fulfilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment