Friday, March 8, 2024

We Bought a Jeep!

February 28 and 29
Leap year!

Yes, it was a very warm day and people were using the pool and splash pad.  Welcome to Florida!
School - Day 126 and 127
I had an eye appt. at 8:40am and Summer had hers at 9:40am.
Eric was off and at home.
We had Shepherd's Pie for dinner. :)

On Thursday, I dropped Eric off at the airport at 4:30am.  I met Anna and Susan at the Title Office in St. Augustine at 10am.  Because we bought a car!  She signed the title over to me and I was able to drive it home.


It is a 2014 Jeep Cherokee with 102,000 miles.  We paid cash for it.


Autumn and I went Easter clothes shopping and then had a quick lunch at Wendy's. Then, I drove back to my dentist appt. at 2pm.



She was fine to use Summer's hand as a pillow. :)


What a day.  Good night, Nuggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment