Thursday, March 28, 2024

Picnic and Memory with Nana

Monday, March 12
A chilly start to this Monday!


Jackson was being cuddly and actually came to take a nap on my lap. :)




He actually made a few biscuits too which he just doesn't do!  Sweet boy!


Wearing my new 50th-anniversary PCC shirt. :)


I look down from my bedroom window and see the kitties in their chairs enjoying the sunshine. :)


And I love to see my rescue kitty totally relaxed and enjoying a good nap!



Our new memory game arrived!  It is so cool with all the national parks on the memory cards - it is beautiful!


Nana and the girls made a nice picnic lunch for my birthday.  We went down to our little community park, enjoyed the sunshine, ate, and played Memory.


Summer's mouth was numb from a dentist appt. so that's why she is smiling weirdly.  LOL!


Oh Jackson, you are so funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment