Friday, March 1, 2024

Hello March!

Hello March!

March is not my favorite month - it is often up and down in the weather.  Yes, spring officially arrives but sometimes it doesn't seem like it.  I think I will really enjoy spring/March here in Florida!  Also, my 47th birthday is this month.  Thank you, Jesus, for another year of life.  Speaking of my birthday, my husband got me tickets to see The Beach Boys in concert!

This month, my mom will be visiting us in Florida for the first time. :)  We are looking forward to that!  While she is here, we are planning on taking the weekend to visit my oldest daughter and her boyfriend at college.  Road trip!  This is an opportunity that we now have since we moved to Florida and I'm so grateful for it.

Eric and I will be flying to Los Angeles as well to do the March Aspire event.

Sierra and Summer will be attending a youth overnight weekend event with First Baptist Church.

Easter is also in March this year and I will be picking up Addie and her boyfriend, Brad, for a four-day weekend at our home.  It will be great to be together for Easter Sunday to worship our Savior and celebrate the resurrection!

I hope you have a special and wonderful March!




No comments:

Post a Comment