Monday, March 18, 2024

Restart!

 Well, this week is a restart.  It is Monday, March 18 and I blew my 2024 goal to write one blog post a day for 2024 but that's ok.  If you blow a goal, start again!  

My mom came to visit March 5 - 13th and when you host someone at your home, your extra time is given to them and your schedule usually gets out of whack.  And that's what happened!  

Then after she left, we were working to finish up the 3rd grading period of the school year and that takes my extra time as well.  We finished up the 3rd grading period last night so we are hitting the 4th grading period hard starting today!  We have many things on our life schedule in the next few months so we need to stay diligent every day!  We are on the home stretch of the 2023-24 school year.

I also missed a few weeks of my workouts at the gym.  Starting back today and hitting it today, Tuesday, and Wednesday as I will be out of town in California Thursday through Sunday for our March Aspire event.  150 minutes is my weekly goal and I need to do it!

I can't take too much time on this blog post because I want to be productive on this restart on Monday!  Plus I didn't get to bed until 1am picking up Eric from the airport.  He is traveling every week for his company so I am a chauffeur to the airport regularly.

I have a lot more to share but more later.  Have a happy and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment