Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Kitchen Tool Worth Investing In


Many of you may know about these or even have one.  This is a dish drying mat and they are wonderful!

When my girls are still doing their school day and I have no one to wipe dishes for me, this is my help.  All of the clean dishes usually don't fit in my dish drainer.  So I set this on the counter and use for extra drying space as I wash dishes.

If you are still using dish towels for this purpose, you should really try this handy kitchen tool!  It is absorbent and fast drying.  No sopping wet towels drying all over your kitchen.  

I bought the smallest size they offer and it is still a good size.  $3.97!

Do you love tools that help your kitchen run smoothly?  I do!  And this is one of my favorite tools. :)

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of this towel. Love it! Where did you purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Wal-Mart so any place with home goods would probably carry them. :)

    ReplyDelete