Thursday, April 10, 2014

Three Ways To Get Organized Using Simple Household Items

Guest Post:  Mrs. Jenny Musser

Today, I am going to share three easy ways you can "Keep Calm and Get Organized!".



The first one is an ice tray. I think all refrigerators come with one lonely ice tray that never gets used! This is a great way to organize all the little things in your office.  I have also seen this used for earrings which is a great idea too!


 I do realize that this next one maybe a little OCD for some but I love it!  Use a craft organizer box for batteries.  I mean do you really need to organize batteries?  Probably not. But I love that I can see what batteries I am out of right through the box.


Last one, use a paper towel holder as an organizer! I saw this idea used to store ribbons, so I thought it would be great for tape.  I love this one because it keeps the tape out where you can see it and not stuck in a box in the garage. 


1 comment: