Thursday, April 24, 2014

Organizing Your TV Area

Guest post from Mrs. Jenny Musser


The above picture literally makes me cringe!  Is this what it looks like under your TV?  We have a TV console with no storage so I had to find a way to hide all the cords.  


All I did was use a basket with a lid and cut out handles.  This was the perfect thing to use. Now the cords and power strip are hidden away and can not be seen!!    


We have a few remotes as well as a keyboard and mouse that go to a laptop hooked up to our TV. I don't like to have them out so I just keep them in a basket under the coffee table.  Also, I am not one for displaying all our DVD's on a shelf and Reagan was just collecting way too many.  So I threw all the cases away.  Gasp!!  I know!  I put the DVD's in a CD case.  It is so much easier and takes up less space!  I have one for Reagan's and one for Josh's.   

I hope one of these tips will help you get organized!! 

*Organizing DVD's in a CD case is wonderful when going on road trips.  We have a built in DVD player in our van and all our DVD's are in one small container.*
*You can also organize other important CD's in those cases.  It keeps your office CD's in one place and handy to find when needed.*
*The basket idea is perfect for an office desk in your home.  No more jumbled cords around your work area! :)*






No comments:

Post a Comment