Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Five Favorites for the Week


Happy Saturday to all my friends!  I hope you have a blessed weekend wherever you are.  May this be your prayer today.  Here are my five favorites for the week...


A card I received from my former Christian school teacher from when I was in 1st-4th grades.  People that influenced your life so greatly - I will never forget.  This year will be 30 years and their memories are dear to my heart.


Little concentrating faces...oh that tongue!


My new lamps for my house.  They are actually used - new to me lamps from a furniture rental place. :)


These cookies or I should say - biscuits -  from Australia from a friend that visited us a few weeks ago!


These enchiladas I made - mmm!!  Recipe coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Summer's little tongue reminds me of mom. She would do that when she was working. Must be genetic. LOL Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete