Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Week: August 18 - 20


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Today is a short post of the rest of my week.  


Thursday was the "beginning" of our week at home.  Back to our school day routine!
Aaron came at 7:50am.
School at 8:30am.
Pick up Max at the kennel at 9am.
Dentist appointment at 10am.  
Chiropractor visit and wash and vacuum the van.
Pick up Belle from the Traynors.
Piano lessons at 1pm.
Drop off Aaron at 5:30pm.
Softball practice for Addie and Autumn at 6pm.
Back to work at 8pm.
The girls said, "It is like a whole week into one day!"  For sure.  Nothing like coming back to reality.  Ha!!



I spent some time also harvesting tomatoes, deep watering and clearing out any dead parts on my plants.

Friday, off work at 8am.  A much quieter day!  Lots of time on school - grading, tests and quizzes, correcting homework, reading groups.  

Run to Wal-Mart for a few things.
Drop off Sierra for a birthday party at the Traynor home.
The rest of our family were invited to dinner at the Lang home.  They are such a sweet family from our church and wonderful hosts.  We had a great time of food and fellowship with them!


Saturday morning, devotions with my new coffee cup. :)


Summer wanted to fix me up in her salon before we left.  She did my nails, picked out my outfit, put jewelry on me, blow dried my hair.  She's my little buddy.


At 10am, we had Community Outreach for our church.  Summer helped put the postcards on the doors.
11am - 1pm - Softball practice for Addie and Autumn
Grocery run to Wal-Mart
Make lunch and then off to a wedding.


This wedding was at Squaw Creek in Olympic Valley.  This was the view from the resort window.  I could sit there for the rest of my life and not tire of it. :)  So amazing!


Such a pretty setting for a wedding!





After the wedding, my husband and I had a date - Lake Tahoe.  Lunch at Moe's.  Who can beat this view while at lunch!?
Lake Tahoe is so beautiful.



I had a smoked turkey sandwich with a tangy slaw on top, mac and cheese and baked apples - all delicious!  The apples tasted like warm apple pie.  Mmm!



He was too busy on Instagram to notice I was taking a picture of him.  LOL!

Then home!  I hope you had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment