Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Baby Showers, CORE Missions and Campus Clean-Up


Here are a few highlights from last week!  Wednesday was Halloween so after work, we went trick or treating with the Musser family.  Our first place was the strip mall in Golden Valley and then on for a hot cocoa stop and more trick or treating in Jake and Megan's old neighborhood.  It has kind of been our tradition to go there and I don't want to change. :)


From left to right - Sierra (something to do with a Ninja - LOL!), Grant as a cowboy, Reagan as Elsa and Summer as a babysitter. :)  Then off course, Josh and Eric.  Addie stayed at home to work on school and Autumn just walked along with us.  Our kids are getting old!

Thursday after work, I had a ladies fellowship at Taco Jalisco.  Once a month, we get together just for food and fellowship. :)


Friday was busy!  Clean the house, do laundry, take Addie to work, donate blood, go grocery shopping at Winco, make a salad and dessert for dinner.  My oven is going whacky and I am having a lot of trouble with it. :(  A couple weeks ago, we were hosting some people for dinner and it almost didn't get done because my oven kept shutting off.  So Friday evening, we were hosting TJ Kimmel, director of CORE Missions that was to speak for us Sunday - and I wasn't going to chance it.  So I ordered pizza and we had salad and strawberry shortcake with it. LOL!


Saturday morning, I headed over early to the church for our campus clean-up.  I wanted to work on the bus and since I had to take Addie to work, I went early to work on it and got it all done.  Happy Day!


I've been in the mood for the holidays so I was listening to my Christmas Pandora station!
Took Addie to work and came back to finish the clean up. 
Then off to the last wedding of the season with the hubby.

It was at the Twenty Mile House.  They even had a harpist which was beautiful in the woods.


Then pick up Addie and home to do a lot of school stuff.  And watch two Christmas movies. LOL!  Hey, gotta have something while trudging through school! :)


Sunday was a busy day.  We were so blessed to have our neighbors come to church for the first time - Richard and Casio!  
We also had TJ speak for both our morning services.  In the afternoon, Jenny, Autumn and I decorated and set up for the baby shower that evening.  Then TJ came to hang out and we headed to the baby shower at 6pm.



Grateful for a blessed weekend serving the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. These are just so interesting photos from Baby Showers, CORE Missions and Campus Clean-Up. Everything looks super amazing. My sister is the one lucky girl who got her dream baby shower that her sister-in-law hosted at one of the Chicago event venues. It was sunflower themed garden party that everyone enjoyed to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete