Sunday, November 25, 2018

Fun Memories


Wednesday, while Eric and Addie were at College Days, we had a beautiful sunrise. 



Boy was it cold though!


I loved seeing Addie on the Sparks Chick-Fil-A Facebook page!


Summer got to sleep with me while Dad was away. :)


Thursday night, we watched Prancer.  The original.  It was made back in my childhood in the 80's but I love it. :)  Of course, a little eggnog too!


Friday was a planned day to do nothing ALL day long.  This happens...never!  Since Eric and Addie were gone, we stayed in our pajamas and watched the entire Anne of Green Gables - all three movies!  Super long but I haven't seen it in years and years and it was so much fun.  Autumn was surprised how much of it I knew. LOL!


We had pancakes and sausage for breakfast.  Taco salad for lunch.  And Papa Murphey's pizza for dinner.  Yum!


On Saturday, I took Addie to work.  Her Chick-Fil-A was having a toy drive for the kids in Paradise, CA whose homes were lost in that terrible fire.  I took a few toys in for the drive.


Tiffany, the owner, gave out a free card when you donated toys.


Of course, gotta have Christmas music playing this time of year!

The rest of the Saturday was spent doing school stuff and house stuff. :)


Even Belle helps with school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment