Monday, November 12, 2018

Christmas Early!



Wow!  Where does time go?  Here it is nearly the middle of November.  Truly hard to believe this year will be coming to a close and on to 2019.

Well, I decided to pull the trigger and look for a replacement for my stove/oven.  Every time we try to use the oven, it starts beeping and shuts off.  We bought it used when we moved here ten years ago and I believe we got the use out of it.  :)  

So, I found a guy who flips houses and he put this stove in a house but the owner wanted gas so he had this stove to sell.  Brand new and sold it to me cheaper than buying it new in the store.  I'll take it!  

So, there you have my Christmas present!  Early but I am totally good with that. :)

We tried it out of course already and I really like it!  Praise God for leading us to good deals and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment