Monday, July 12, 2021

Another Addition!

 

I know you won't believe it.  But we found another stray kitten.  It was outside our carport.  Our neighbor said she saw it coming in and out for a couple days.


This one seemed bigger and older than the last kitten - Bartimaeus.  So I don't think they are from the same litter.  It is really crazy.  I guess God takes care of all His creation and maybe I am one of those ways.  The shelter took in our Bartimaeus because he seemed sick with his eye condition.  I was so worried about the little guy.  I hope he is doing well.  So anyways, here we are with another kitten.  Because it seems healthy, they will not take it in.  I can put it on a wait list but it could be weeks.



The shelter said not to give it cow's milk.  Instead, try wet cat food.  We did and he ate some.  Yay!



Sitting at the softball game - taking a nap.




He's quite the cuddler!  We are trying to acclimate him to us by just holding him and petting him.  He's becoming a real sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment