Saturday, July 10, 2021

Beautiful Summer Days

How is your summer going so far?  It has been interesting!  Our governor FINALLY dropped our statewide mask mandate.  We have not been wearing masks - I was so done with it!!  She finally decided to give us our freedom of choice back on June 30.  It has been weird, so weird, without it!!  I'm SO glad to be done with that and it feels SO normal and good.

We have been enjoying a lot of sunshine this summer.  I know we are a very rainy area of our state but not in the summer.  I do have to water a lot to keep my grass and plants nice and green.  I miss having garden beds but hopefully I can once again soon.

We are in preparations for our oldest to head off to college.  More on that in the days to come.  Ahh!

I am enjoying being back in softball life this summer!  With all those years of softball in Reno, it just feels right sitting at the ball fields again this summer.  We have never done summer ball - we always had spring and fall ball seasons.  So this is different but good.

I'm grateful for the things for my kiddos - Summer Jam days at Northwest Christian Church (a fun time of games and activities for kids 5th grade and under), Bible studies for my teens with youth leaders, camps and campouts, day camps, VBS, youth group nights every week with food, games and lessons.  I am grateful for every opportunity for them!

Speaking of, time for softball on this Saturday!  More blog posts coming soon and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment