Thursday, June 2, 2022

End of Awana Year 2021-22

We have had a little sunshine.  Any time they can, the dog and cat like to go outside in the backyard. :)  I like this picture with her green eyes on the green grass.


I don't know how well our plants will do but I guess we will see!



It is always neat to see the flags on the graves in the cemetery for holidays - Memorial Day weekend.  


No sunshine this Memorial Day weekend morning.  But the flags blowing in the breeze give you a little pick-me-up.


Someone was taking the holiday weekend with ease.




What I call my candy corn flowers.


Sunday, May 29th was our last regular night for our Awana club for the year.  This was the T&T group.  Summer and Jack were part of this group.


This is the Sparkies group led by my sister and brother-in-law.


This is the Cubbies and Puggles groups.
We had a great year doing the game portion of Awana.

No comments:

Post a Comment