Saturday, June 4, 2022

June Arrives

Mornings are my favorite.  Especially when the clouds break.


I've been looking for these liners.  But they are so expensive elsewhere.  I finally found the size I needed at Dollar Tree!


Look who is finally using their bed! :)


And...we are finally to June.  Although, it doesn't feel like it.  Cool, rainy and much different from last year at this time.


Fig truly loves to go outside and she will ask you to go!  Ha!


Gas prices June 1, 2022.


Some of the recent audiobooks that I have finished recently.  
Rainbow Valley - 7th book in the Anne of Green Gables series.


The First Four Years - last book in the Little House series.


Little House in the Prairie - I finally finished the Little House series audiobooks.


New plants poking up!


Found a nice mirror at Goodwill and decided to paint it black.



Our first strawberries - Summer picked them a little too early but oh well!


Do you remember the photo inspection jobs that I used to do in Reno?  Well, the company contacted me and had a job here in Newberg.  It was odd going to do an inspection job again.  Nostalgic in a way, weird.  Brought back some familiar feelings of the old days.

On the way, we came across this doe on the side of the road.


It is a new, custom-built home they are putting up.  They are designing it where every room looks out to these beautiful evergreens.  Anyways, I thought I would share.  And praise the Lord for a little income wherever it comes and however small. :)



I can't tell you the weird feeling that came over me seeing this screen once more...memories of life past.

No comments:

Post a Comment