Monday, June 13, 2022

Mondays and a New Week


Sunday was a down day for sure.  A lot of rain off and on all day long.  Nice to just stay inside and catch up on my office stuff.


It continues to be a rainy and cool June for us here in Oregon.

Since it has been so rainy, I had to bring the camping totes inside to pack!


Fig does enjoy being outside in between the raindrops.


Just a reminder of gas prices this week. :(





Lying with the cat and listening to the rain.


Napping with Dad.  Ha!


Too relaxed to be able to get up!  Ha!


My yellow roses now blooming!  They are my favorite flower. :)


Monday is usually spent cleaning and laundry and getting on track from the weekend.
Take Sierra to work.
In the afternoon, take Autumn to work.  It is like playing Jenga working with everyone's schedule each day and who can use the car.  LOL!  I usually try to double or triple up my trips these days (so the gas we use is worth that trip).  So after I dropped Autumn off at work, I went to the gym (right across the street from Hobby Lobby) and did a workout.  

On game and practice days, I make dinner pretty early so it is ready so everyone can eat and still make it to their schedule.  Today's dinner was Lime Chicken Fajitas.
Picked up Sierra from work and then headed off for Summer's softball game at Sherwood High School.
The Wolfes were able to come and hang out and watch the game with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment