Saturday, June 18, 2022

Sunny Saturday Softball

On Friday, Autumn and I had our date at Wendy's.  We wanted to go visit Kylee who is working there this summer.  We tried their strawberry frosties which are pretty good!  It reminds me of the Nestle Strawberry milk.


My niece, Kylee, working the front register. :)



Two audio books that I recently finished.


Poor Ken.  Being attacked by the mean kitty.  LOL!


The weather was rainy Friday.  Saturday was supposed to be overcast but no rain.  We got to the ball field for Summer's warm-ups and the clouds and sky actually cleared!  I was shocked but happy!




Summer up to bat.




When the game was almost done, it started raining!  You can see it here in the video.  Well, I am thankful for the mostly nice weather we had.  Then it rained off and on for the rest of the day.


Then I saw this report...this is where we are going on vacation in less than two weeks!  This year is really messing with us!


Cats!  Always finding places to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment