Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday - New Flooring!


Tuesday, we finally got the flooring replaced in our bathroom from our water damage scenario.  The guys arrived at 7:30am and were done about 12:30pm.



Happy Flag Day!  The cemetery had its flags out; I always enjoy walking and seeing them.  Just a beautiful reminder of freedom!


While the guys were working on the flooring, I went to do another photo inspection job.  Rachel went with me so that she was able to see how I do them in case she ever needed to do one if I am out of town.  This was a new build and wow what a view they have!  Just beautiful!


We went sure about our tent situation for our camping trip.  The girls set up the tents we had to make sure they were good to go.  We did think we were going to have to purchase another one because the one we had for the girls had ripped and was no longer usable.  But we set up Eric's dad's tent that I had brought home from when I cleaned out his home.  And it is like new and will work just right for our family!  Hooray!  So we don't have to buy a new one at this time.


Fig was hiding out while we were working on the tents.  Ha!
In the afternoon, I made Mississippi roast, mashed potatoes, and pickled beets for dinner.  And then it was off to take Summer to softball practice at 5pm.  While she was at practice, I did my grocery shopping at Wal-Mart for the week.  Double up those trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment