Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Goodbye, Our Home - May 23, 2023

These are the last photos I took of our Oregon home.





Our backyard for 2 1/2 years.



I loved that willow tree in the summer.


Goodbye, Fig.  You are laid to rest where you loved to play with Brownie and sleep.  You were the best cat and we won't forget you.


The truck is ready for pickup.





Your last days in Oregon, buddy.  You once were a street cat and then you adopted us.  


Oh my Brownie.  You showed up so thin and straggly. And now you are beautiful and healthy. I have to leave now and I don't know if I will see you again.  I loved you when I could.


Take care, my sweet boy.


Visit Figgie's grave for me and tell her for both you and me that we miss and love her.  I will always remember how you would wait for her to come out of the house.  You were so sweet to her.  I loved that you were friends.  Goodbye.




Last photos of our home.




Our bathroom.



Our bedroom.




Kitchen.



Laundry.


Kitchen.




Dining.


Addie and Autumn's room.




Girls' bathroom.






Carport.










No comments:

Post a Comment