Sunday, June 25, 2023

Oregon Life - May 18-20

Back in Oregon after the trip to Pensacola.  

My irises are in bloom. :)



My sweet Jackson.  I'm so glad, even though we lost Figgie in Oregon and had to leave her there in the ground, we get to take this boy with us.  I am so glad you found us, Captain Jack.




More pretty flowers.


Oregon skies.


Silly boy.


Of course, our mower decided not to start for the very last mow in Oregon.  It was pretty tall!  We borrowed Rachel and Adam's mower.




My Mother's Day gift from Sierra and Autumn!  Yay!


Last days in Oregon.



Another move is in progress.  Oregon to Florida.


Obviously Captain Jack is resting quite comfortably!  Ha!


My little mini rose bush that one of my Friday care kids gave me.  It will be staying here at this home.



So much work to do.


Jack checking out who is out there.


It's Mama.  I hope she is being cared for.  I miss my feral kitties.





I hope my Brownie is also being cared for.  What a sweet boy.  I miss him.



No more cemetery views and walks.  That morning, there were hot air balloons to see.






Packing a truck as tight as possible is quite the art!  You try to use every bit of space and pretty soon, nothing makes sense of what is there and where it goes!


I will miss my beautiful roses as well.  Maybe I will grow some in Florida. :)






Last photos of the backyard.  Clean and mowed.  Max spent some good days back here.  And so did Figgie.  She preferred back here instead of a hot house that summer.  




And how I loved that big weeping willow tree.  It was a haven during those hot summer days and nights.  A sweet canopy.


Last few days at Adam and Rachel's.


Clover and Summer.


A girl and a dog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment