Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Oregon Life - May 21-22

Sunday, May 21st, we had a little surprise graduation party for Autumn with the family at the Wolfe home.





Thank you to Rachel for making the cake and providing the ice cream and decorating!  Thank you for loving your niece so well!


Last Sunday at our Oregon home.  My roses.



Jack found a little spot to curl up and nap in the chaos.


My irises.




My rose bushes really blooming before we left.



I have enjoyed all the beautiful flowers at our Oregon home these past couple of years.



Last photos of my Brownie.  I loved and cared for you and will miss you, little guy.


You stayed feral and I never petted you.  You trusted me enough to come close enough to sniff the tips of my fingers.  I pray the new homeowners take care of you.  I left them your bowls and a note about you and Mama.  I did my best for you.  I love you.






Packing the last of our things.  Almost done- Monday.



Max had a bath at Unleashed and then his last vet appointment Monday at 5pm.



Captain Jack and Max - last night in our Oregon home.

No comments:

Post a Comment