Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Sound of Freedom


Saturday, July 15th - The weekend was pretty low-key.  Eric helped me get a dresser for Sierra off Facebook Marketplace.  I thought it was a good deal for $30.



We were able to go all to the pool and enjoy some time together in the water.  We made it out right before it decided to rain.  I love having a community pool to go to any time!





Addie worked from 3:30-10:30pm.  I was getting some office work done afterward.  I always have my "helper".
I made parm chicken and mushroom tortellini with alfredo.

Eric and I also went to see the movie Sound of Freedom.  His company paid for all of their employees and a spouse to go see this movie.  I highly encourage you to go!  It is an eye-opening movie on child trafficking.  It truly impacts your life in a big way!


I mean, I just HAVE to take pictures of my sleeping cat.  Ha!!




Hi handsome boy.

Sunday, July 16th - We attended our small group classes in the morning at 9:15am and then church at 10:45am.
After church, we went to the chiropractor and then to the store.

I made Shepherd's Pie for lunch/dinner.
Another low-key weekend day.  It is too hot and humid to do much. :)  Thankfully, we got some rain on Sunday!
Summer leaves for camp tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment