Tuesday, July 4, 2023

My Week: June 24 - July 2

 Trying to catch you up on the last week...

Saturday, June 24th - Eric was in Denver for a work event.  The girls and I took a day trip to St. Augustine.  I will share a separate post with photos for that day.

Sunday, June 25th - Eric was in Denver.  After church, the Martins came over for swimming.  I picked up Eric at the airport at 11:15pm.

Monday, June 26th - My normal day of grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and Aldi.  I also worked on the weeding in my front landscaping.

I made French toast and sausage patties for dinner.

Tuesday, June 27th - Eric took the day off work.  We went to the DMV together.  Eric got his Florida driver's license.  We got titles, plates, and registrations for our vehicles.  DONE.

After the DMV, we had a lunch date at a little Mexican joint.  We dropped off a package at the UPS Store and had a document notarized for our daughter's mission trip.

For dinner, I made Mushroom Pasta Carbonara.

Wednesday, June 28th - I had an early morning appointment with a pest control company regarding our termite bond from the previous homeowner.

The girls went to Target, did a drop-off at Goodwill for me, and picked up a hold at the library.  I did more weeding, yes, it is a huge job.  Finally, I had to get out of the heat and sun.  The Martins came over and went swimming with Sierra and Summer.  

For dinner, I made Cowboy Casserole.

Thursday, June 29th - I finally finished the weeding!  I also completed all the grading for the last nine weeks of our school year.  Summer and I went swimming - we earned a little break!

For dinner, I made chicken noodle casserole.

Friday, June 30th - How is it the last day of June???  I finally finished painting the kitchen island, the front of the pantry, and the wall in my bedroom.  

Brandie and her kids came over.  They all watched a movie and then went swimming.  I baked cookies and made easy marinated chicken legs and mac and cheese.  That evening, our family watched Cars together.

Saturday, July 1 - Eric did yard work - mowing and trimming.  I took Summer to a junior high pool party from 12-3pm.

For dinner, I made Hearty Breakfast Egg Bake.

Sunday, July 2 - At 9:15am, Eric and I went to the New Member's Class led by Pastor David (senior pastor) and Pastor Mike (assistant pastor) of First Baptist.  Addie and Autumn attended the new young adult class (18-25 yr olds).  Of course, Sierra and Summer went to the teen class. 

Church at 10:45am.

After church, we had some shopping to get done for the girls' trips.  Addie needed socks, pants, and shoes for her new job.  I needed groceries for the week.  We also stopped and had a visit to the chiropractor.

For lunch, I made meatball subs and ranch pasta salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment