Saturday, April 27, 2024

College Days 2024 PCC-Day Three

College Days Day Three.  
Breakfast with Addie and Brad at Varsity.


After breakfast, we attended one of Addie's Bible classes at 8am - Life of Christ.



At 9am, Sierra and Autumn attended College at a Glance (benefits of choosing a Christian college and the application process).  The parents attended Parent Q&A with College Leaders.


Sierra applying to PCC!

At 10:05am, we all attended chapel.
At 11am, we attended Set To Soar.  This is where they received College Days rewards and PCC gear.
Then we ate a quick lunch at Four Winds.


Can you spot Addie? :)
This is one of her history classes that we attended at 12pm - Europe in the 19th Century.


I really enjoyed this class and this teacher!  He engages the students and challenges them to think and philosophize and not just answer questions.


My beautiful girls - Sierra-16 and Autumn-18.
This was the Future Eagle Reception at 12:45pm - a special welcome gathering for those who have applied to PCC.







The last class we attended was Addie's Intermediate Latin II class at 2pm.
This is her presentation for the class and teacher.  I was so happy to sit in and watch her!








Such a beautiful campus - I love it every time I visit. :)




Future Eagle for 2024-25 school year!



I love this - makes my heart happy!  I love my kids! And the bonus kid!




I am so blessed!




I am so grateful for this time we spent here!  
It was a fantastic time and God blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment