Monday, April 29, 2024

Loose Lizard in our House! :)

Spring days here at the Tastet house.  
We did not have eclipse glasses so Summer made a homemade viewer to "see" the partial eclipse.  


As the days get warmer, the cats spend a lot of time in the backyard.  Nugget has become the little hunter. :)  We have to watch her so she doesn't bring presents into the house!  Like live lizards!





It just makes me laugh!  Silly cat and I just love her!


While Nugget is hunting, Jackson is snoozing.  The King of a Nap!


My tomato plants until I get my raised garden beds set up.


I'm loving my front porch this spring. :)



So much floof!



Getting my workout in - always love the view!


I mean, these are the presents my cat leaves.  LOL!  She is something else.




I love it when she sleeps like this.


Then there is the fun when a lizard is brought into the house and we can't find it until...





 




No comments:

Post a Comment