Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Red Eyes and Windshields

Sunday, March 24

Los Angeles Aspire was held on Saturday and we took a red eye flight out at midnight to head back to Florida.  I hate red eyes - they are awful.

This was in Atlanta at the Delta lounge early Sunday morning.



Sierra and Summer attended a youth weekend at First Baptist of Orange Park.  I saw these photos on FB and thought I would share.




Nuggie decides she likes Autumn a little. :)


And they are back. :)


She missed Mama.


The rest of Sunday was pretty much a waste.  Too tired to do anything.



Monday, March 25
Our windshield on our car.  We had to pay Safelight to come out and replace it.
New week. :)
I had a dentist appt. at 11am to put my permanent crown on my tooth.
We had corn dogs for dinner.



She is glad Mom is back home.
Our chiropractor suggested taking magnesium for better sleep and relaxed muscles.  It was been helping.


No comments:

Post a Comment