Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Goodbye April!

 Here we are at the end of April!  Our first April in Florida.  And I loved it!  Even in the last week of April, it is still in the 50's, dreary and rainy in Oregon.  I am so happy to be soaking up the sunshine and warm temperatures here in Florida this April!

April was a busy month.  One of the biggest events was going to Ohio to help my mom and dad after my dad had a stroke.  I am grateful it worked out for me to do so.  

A few more 2024 goals that were completed:

I got new glasses and contacts.  I had my prescription updated to progressives and that has helped a lot.

I visited my parents one time in Ohio so far for this year.

Preparation for college with Autumn is well underway!  CLT exam and entrance exams done, forms submitted, fees paid and more.

We attended College Days at PCC.

I purchased my garden beds and am setting up my garden this week.

We got furniture and decorated my bedroom.

I joined a couples small group at church.

I am up to date on The Bible Recap with my Bible reading.

We finished our contributions to Autumn's college fund!!  And not only that, we also finished our contributions to Sierra's college fund!!!!  That was a very unexpected goal met that I really didn't think we could do but so excited we did.  

I am behind on my classics reading but will be able to catch up after school is done.  

Goodbye April!



No comments:

Post a Comment