Tuesday, April 2, 2024

My 47th Birthday Party

Hello to my 47th year of life!  Here we go!


We had an early morning drop off for a boarding for Rover.  His name is Dilly.  The cats were giving him the stare-down. Ha!



He was totally interested in the cats and wouldn't leave them alone.





Dilly is quite the character!


Ahh!  Beautiful sourdough!


Dilly waiting for treats and Nugget wondering what that is!


We went to the chiropractor and stopped by the Martins for Ava to see the doggy.


Autumn and Summer put on a little birthday party for me!  Addie is at college, Eric traveling for work, and Sierra at work.  




They made Chicken A'La King, cheddar biscuits, cheese, summer sausage, pickle tray, coleslaw, and several desserts along with a delicious punch.




We had our dinner al fresco which the weather was warm and perfect!





She also set up the outdoor projector for Sound of Music. :)
My girls are so thoughtful - I appreciate all they do for me!



My warmest birthday ever! :)  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment