Thursday, April 11, 2024

Good Friday 2024

Thursday, March 28
Today was my driving day to Pensacola and back.  I picked up Brad and Addie to come for Easter weekend.
When we got home pretty late, Summer had left homemade chocolate chip cookies and this.  Ha!



Glad to have them for this special weekend!
Friday, March 29
I had an appointment to have my headlight looked at.  I didn't think it would take that long.  NEVER think that at a car repair shop.  One thing led to another.  I got the headlight fixed - it was a melted wire.  I also had my back brakes done.  I sat WAY TOO LONG in the waiting room.  Next time, I will definitely call for a ride.  Sigh.


Brad wanted to surprise the girls and he had gotten eggs and stuffed them and hid them at 4am so they could have an Easter egg hunt.












We went to the pool and then I grilled burgers and asparagus and made a pasta salad for dinner.  Love it!



I guess Jack likes the college kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment