Saturday, April 13, 2024

Easter 2024


Our first Easter in Florida was a very special memory!  Here are a few photos from the church service.
Autumn, Summer, and I are in the choir.


Baptisms are always a blessing!



Pastor Keith gave a wonderful sermon.  


The worship was so powerful!  Especially the last song we sang.  I will never forget it!




After church, we hosted Eric's coworkers and Autumn's employer for lunch.  They attended the service with our family and then came to our house for lunch. - Nick, Elina, and their boys, Bruce and Benny
I made ham, mashed potatoes with noodle gravy, sourdough bread, charcuterie board, deviled eggs, and Caesar salad.  I had also made pickle rolls and pickled eggs and forgot to put them out!


I made an Easter basket for each of the kids as well.


Beautiful flowers from Elina.


College kids can nap in interesting ways. :)



I do love pickled eggs!












No comments:

Post a Comment