Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Garage Cleaning on Stormy Days

Tuesday, March 26
Warm March day in Florida!  Love it!


Nuggie is so funny.  She LOVES to get lizards and she will wait in certain places like by the AC unit waiting to catch them.


There is the latest victim.  LOL!



While I love sunny days, I love stormy, rainy days too!  
Gives me happy feels. :)


Autumn decided to clean and organize the garage so we spent Monday-Wednesday cleaning and organizing.
Looks and feels so much better!


Added lights and vines to this area and I like it. :)


Wednesday, March 27
Went to WalMart and did a little shopping.  I saw these - interesting!  I don't know if I would try them but thought it was unique.




I decided it was time to get a "nice" set of dishes for company or special meals. :)  I liked this simple white set and am excited to use it for Easter and beyond.
For dinner, I made broccoli-chicken-stuffing casserole for dinner.  Then it was off to choir practice.  


We practiced in the main auditorium with the orchestra in preparation for Easter.


It is such a blessing to sing with the choir!  I have enjoyed it so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment