Friday, March 28, 2014

Creating A DIY Dry Erase Board To Keep Your Schedule Organized

Guest Post from Jenny Musser

I love to make lists!  I'm not sure if it's because I will forget or the fact that I like crossing things off. Maybe both!  

I like to have them out where I can see them but do not like those white boards or cork boards that you get at Office Depot.  I know there are fancy ones that cost more than I want to spend on something like that.  I would much rather buy a new pair of shoes!!   So, I saw this idea on Pinterest.

  All you need is a frame, piece of scrapbook paper and a dry erase marker.  I already had the frames and the marker, so I picked up two pieces of scrapbook paper at Michael's for $.59 each.  


You can write on the glass just like you would a dry erase board.  I have one in my kitchen for a weekly menu and one on my piano to keep track of piano lessons.    If you want a bigger frame you could use fabric as your background


 Such an easy and inexpensive project!

PS...This is Rebekah.  There are so many great options to personalizing this idea! 
My project is going to be a daily appointment list, softball schedule and menu.
 Thanks Jenny!  Here are a few more photo ideas I found. :)


This one can be used as a daily To-Do list.  The printable is found in the link below. :)


If you have a tween or teen daughter who likes to be organized (this would be my Addie who is 10), this would be fun for their room!  They can pick out the colors for the background and write out their week.


This is pretty neat!  All in one place.  You could take one or all of these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment