Sunday, March 16, 2014

My 37th Birthday


Friday was my 37th birthday and my husband, family and friends made it very special!  I thought I would share all the nice things of my day.

The first nice thing was a morning out by myself.  


I wore my new top picked out by Sierra and my bracelet made by Autumn. :)


I had my free breakfast Grand Slam at Denny's - it was delicious!  Especially because I didn't have to cook it or do the dishes afterwards. 


I also enjoyed my favorite drink from Starbucks for my free birthday drink...a salted caramel mocha frappaccino.  


Papa Vern sent me these beautiful roses - yellow roses are my favorite flower. :)


My sister, Rhoda, gave me this beautiful necklace.


My sister, Rachel, gave me this awesome infinity scarf.  I love infinity scarves!


 A friend, Jenny, gave me this yummy Yankee candle.


Another friend, Shannon, gave me this Starbucks card. :)


My husband took me to this little restaurant on Lake Tahoe - gorgeous!  We had this delicious appetizer of ahi.  Mmm!


Then a delicious chicken sandwich plate...


The view from our table...



Taking a stroll on the restaurant's dock.


Wearing one of my new outfits from my husband for my birthday...and my new coat that I bought with my birthday money from my parents!  (The coat was $200 at Penney's...got it for $26.97!)  


Crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe...

After dinner, we walked Tahoe City and enjoyed the evening.  We then came home and enjoyed a kid-free night - and watched the new movie "Frozen" and ate cherry vanilla ice cream out of the container with two spoons. :)

So thankful for my husband who used his wedding money to make my birthday extra special and for my girls for all the homemade cards and gifts.  I am blessed. Happy Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment