Thursday, March 6, 2014

Guest Post: Organizing Your Spice/Recipe Cabinet

Guest Post:  Mrs. Jenny Musser

Reagan and I are finally back home after being gone for almost the whole month of February visiting my parents.  We are getting back into our schedule and I have to start cooking again!  It was really nice not having to cook every night. I love my mom's cooking and they spoiled us and took us to some great restaurants!  So, today I thought I would share my recipe and spice cabinet.  


Pinterest is one of my favorite places to get recipes and I keep most of them there.  When I really like a recipe and I make it often, I will print it off and put it in a binder.  All you need is a binder, dividers and some page protectors. I have one binder just for supper recipes and one for appetizers, desserts, breakfast, drinks and holiday recipes.  You can also decorate your binder.  I had some scrapbook paper so I just used that.  


I also printed out some measurement conversions and keep homemade seasoning mix recipes on the inside of the door.   


I hope these simple tips will help you to get organized!              

No comments:

Post a Comment