Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Organizing The Wal-Mart Bag...Bag.

The last couple weeks, I have been concentrating on the little things.  You know, those things you walk by EVERY day...sigh...and tell yourself, "I really need to do that.  I don't have time right this second.  But I really need to do that SOON."

I drive myself crazy doing this.  My mind won't rest when I see projects half or undone.  

Yep.  There just comes a time when you stop saying "I need to do that"...and YOU JUST DO IT.

And what a great feeling it is...once you finally just do it.  And it never takes that long.  Not really.

So here is number one of that list of things I have been meaning to do for a long time.  Have you seen these?  
It is a bag saver.  
You mount it on your kitchen wall...and wa lah!  You no longer have a Wal-Mart bag storing your Wal-Mart bags...overflowing...stuck in some corner of a closet or pantry!  :)

This is from Wal-Mart...less than $10.  



The Wal-Mart storage bag for Wal-Mart bags has died and been replaced.  Glory hallelujah.  

(We won't mention the fact my husband nearly electrocuted himself installing it.  Side story. :)

What is just ONE thing today that you can "just do" and check off that list?  Just do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment