Friday, November 21, 2014

Tip to Streamline Your Thanksgiving Meal Preparations

Thanksgiving is just around the corner!  Here is a tip that I use that may help you in your holiday preparations.

I created a Home Organization Binder.  The last section in my binder is my Meal Planning Section.  I have a calendar to record the meals I want to make that day/week.  


After planning what meals I want to make, I take those recipes and place them in the binder. 

This enables me to do two things:

1.  Create my grocery shopping list from the recipes.
2.  I have all the recipes I need for the week at my fingertips.  

No searching through cookbooks, recipe cards, browsing the internet...what was that recipe called???

For instance, I have my Thanksgiving dishes planned.


I placed all the recipes I need to use in my binder.


I typed out my grocery list.


Just a little tip that will take some stress out of your holiday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment