Sunday, January 13, 2019

Children's Ministry @ SV

Recently, I have been working with our children's ministry at our church.  I thought I would share a few pictures...





Have you ever considered working with children at your church?  Believe me, there is ALWAYS a need to people to step up in help.

Maybe you are thinking that I am just talking about teaching.  Well, teaching a big part of working with children.  

But there are other areas to help.
Leading songs
Preparing a craft
Admin roles - taking attendance, contacting parents, sending out cards/e-mails
Visiting kids in their homes
Basic supervision
Sharing an object lesson
Preparing a game
And yes, teaching!


Maybe this is the year where you would be willing to step up and be a worker/volunteer in your church's children's ministry!  It truly is a needed place of ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment