Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Twenty Years Ago...I Still Do


(Pictures of us twenty years ago from our college yearbook.)

Today was the anniversary of my husband and I's very first date.  January 23, 1999.


Wow!  We are old.  LOL!


That's OK...things get better with time.  I look back at pictures just ten years and it is crazy how it seems so long ago.  Now to think 20 years ago began this journey with my husband.


We have had our problems just like every normal American couple.  But I am so grateful that we had God in our relationship from the very start.  I know every couple do not have that story so I feel so blessed to have that in ours.


Our first date was actually a group date - an after Christmas party to Connie's Pizza in Chicago with our bus worker division - Division 5.  I was a senior in college - he a freshman.  Total opposites but we fell in love.  And we are still pretty hot for each other...twenty years later.


God is so good to give me the man I call my husband.  I can't wait to see what is in store these next twenty years. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment