Saturday, January 19, 2019

Financial Goals...I Don't Know Where to Start?



January is always a great time to reset and refocus on goals.  Maybe goals that you had before and didn't accomplish.  Maybe new goals.  

One area of life I am always focused on is finances.  Maybe because it drives me.  If you don't have goals...then you probably don't have a plan.  If you don't have a plan...you probably won't be reaching any goals.

What financial goals do you have?  One thing has truly impacted my husband and I's life...Financial Peace University.  It not only gave us goals that we should have - the Seven Baby Steps.  It gave us the plan on how to do it.  The plan is pretty simple.

1.  Save $1,000.
2.  Pay off all debt except your home.
3.  Save an emergency fund of 3-6 months of expenses.
4.  Invest 15% of your income into retirement.
5.  Save for kids' college funds.
6.  Pay off your mortgage early.
7.  Build wealth and give like no one else!

Can I please encourage you...if you have never taken Financial Peace University - also known as FPU - PLEASE take it!  They have them in churches all over the country!  

It's not a finance course to tell you how to get rich quick.  
It is a course to teach you how to handle money God's way.

Working this plan will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.  I can testify how it changed ours and it will you too if you apply it.

Don't wait!  Find an FPU class in your town and go!  Run!  I promise you won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment