Friday, January 11, 2019

Christmas Day 2018


Christmas Day 2018 dawned cold with a little snow.


Cooking and opening presents were the main agenda for the morning.
Belle and Jack. :)



Max I guess was guarding the presents.  LOL!


Summer's Hatchimal had the attention for awhile!





Me, my sister and my oldest, Addie


Ahh...Christmas dinner!  Of course, Rachel and I did all the cooking and I just wished it lasted longer.  LOL!
We had ham (best one yet!), mashed potatoes with noodle gravy, mac and cheese, green beans with bacon and dinner rolls.
We also had a lot of snack/appetizers...pickle and beef rolls, peppercini and salami rolls, cream cheese with hot pepper jelly served with crackers, a summer sausage, cheese and olive tray, shrimp cocktail and deviled eggs.  Which we forgot to even set out for dinner!!!





My brother in law and father in law came for dinner.  We had pecan, blueberry and cherry pies for dessert made by my sister!


After a lot of cleaning up, we played some games and watched a movie.



Another Christmas of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment