Saturday, October 17, 2020

Happy 13th Birthday, Sierra!


 Yesterday was Sierra's 13th birthday!  This was our first family birthday in Oregon - this year has been interesting with the lockdowns and crap this year.  My birthday was the day before everything shut down in America.  The rest of our family had their birthdays in August, September and now October.  I have to say this was the happiest for me.  The girls got to hang out with their cousins and that did my heart good after being alone without friends for the other three's birthdays.




We had missions conference Thursday and Friday evenings that we attended at church.  We planned for my sister to pick up Sierra a little early before the service.  After she left, we put up some decorations.  After the service, my sister and her kids hid in our house and when we walked in, they yelled Happy Birthday and boy was Sierra surprised and scared!  LOL!


We had brownie sundaes and peanut butter chip cookies with Sierra Mist.  The kids then stayed up to watch a couple movies together. :)
I'm thankful for my daughter, Sierra.  She is truly a beautiful and balanced young lady and I'm excited to see how God is going to use her!

No comments:

Post a Comment