Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wednesday Happenings

Got some more done around the house today. :)  Always feels great to put out some pretty autumn decor. 


Porch decor. :)  The beautiful mums are from my sister.



Living room is livable!


Enjoying some delicious poppyseed bread from a friend, Toni Mason - so good!  Having a cup of coffee in my Wall Drug coffee mug - have I mentioned how fun Wall Drug Store is? Love it and I have my mug to remember it!


Even things like finding the poles to your shoe organizer so you can finally unpack your shoes makes a good day!


Have your kids multi-task - put together the shoe organizer and listen to your video teacher. :)


Home school is different every home, every year, and every day!



Washed seven loads of laundry at my house and then took them to dry at the laundrymat.



Made Rachel's for dinner - if you aren't sure what they are - they are a version of the Reuben sandwich.  
I made ours on grilled sourdough bread with turkey, swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing and yummy sauerkraut.  Serve it along with a warm bowl of clam chowder - perfect for an October meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment