Thursday, October 29, 2020

Pumpkin Carving Party

 


One thing I love about Oregon is the fog.  Fog has always been something I loved since I was a kid.  These are some photos of the fog I took on my morning walk.






My bedroom is coming together.

Wednesday was a lot of house cleaning! Everything from bathrooms to mopping to dusting.


Made a recipe - Beef Lo Mein for dinner.  It was ok.  I don't always care for the wilted spinach in recipes.  I am wondering if it could be replaced with something else.


Wanted to make something fun for our family pumpkin carving party.  After two attempts, I made these "eyeball" deviled eggs.  If you look close, there are supposed to be "veins" on the whites of the eggs.  The olive is the center of the eye.

Let me just let you know that if you serve these later than you make them...the veins kind of melt and the egg just turns pink.  Sigh.  All that work.  LOL!


I also made a hot artichoke dip with chips.
Rachel made adorable candy corn rice krispies and spider peanut butter cookies!  She is so good at that!


Having a big fun messy time! :)





After pumpkin carving, we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!".  Don't you just love the Charlie Brown holiday movies?




We cleaned all the pumpkin seeds and toasted them with a little butter spray, cajun seasoning, garlic, pepper and kosher salt.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment